English to Punjabi Typing:
The given following text bar made it very easy to translate from English to Punjabi. just type in English what you want to type in Punjabi and then press space-bar and your fonts will be converted in Punjabi fonts.You can copy the text from given ‘copy’ option or you may copy your Punjabi text by First selecting the whole text and then use ‘Ctrl + c’. Or right clicking the mouse button and then copy option. Now copy your translated Punjabi text and use it where you want … in chats, E-mails, messages, etc. Also their are more other options that can be very useful to you.
This Punjabi text will be in Raavi Font. This will not be in Gurmukhi, Asees or any other Font. Raavi Font is a Unicode Font. It is an Microsoft Open Type Indian Gurmukhi Script. In addition it has TrueType outlines and has been designed to be used as a interface font
If you want to learn the punjabi typing free and easy. Here is a free offline Software which can help you alot to get a easy access to punjabi hand. If you have this application you can learn Punjabi even if you don’t have internet connection.
Guideline to Install Punjabi Typing Master Raavi Font
- Download the Punjabi Typing Master From Link given Above
- A document will download is a packed record, extricate the document with any zip opener like WinZip or another Software.
- After separating the document you will discover setup record.
- Double tap on Set up File now the product will introduce your system.
- After Successful Installation of Software, you have to Configure it to Type in Punjabi.
- WARNING: You must have to installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 If you have window 7
WARNING: Please restart your system after Installation